Steam iron is an essential household appliance used to rid clothing of wrinkles. It has two components – an ironing pad and a base, with water tanks in between. The base contains the heating component that generates steam, while the pads are used to press the clothes against the base. There are many types of steam irons in India, with different features and price options.
We have done all the hard work of sorting and filtering the best of Steam iron for you. Just go through the below Product lists, we have included salient features, Pros, and Cons of the device.
Best Steam Irons in India 2021
Philips GC1905 1440 Watt Steam Iron with Spray (Blue)
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- Easy and super fast filling of the watertank,Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank,A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam output up to 13 g/min,Aluminium soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics
- Warranty: 2 years on product,Power: 1440 watts ; Power Input: 240V and Frequency: 50 Hz ; Water tank capacity: 180ml ; Power cord length: 1.8m ; Calc clean solution: Self clean
- Knob should always be at no steam position when product is not in use. Second and third setting is used only when soleplate is hot. Otherwise leakage will happen
The Philips GC1905 steam iron is a well-constructed, budget-friendly, and durable model. It has 1440W power and produces high steam output continuously. This steam iron quickly heats up, giving you perfect results in just one turn. This steam iron produces a high amount of steam at up to 17 gm/min. This steam iron also has a steam boost option that helps to remove even the most stubborn creases quickly and easily.
The steam iron’s spray function allows you to remove stubborn creases. You can fill the water tank with 180 ml, so you can easily empty and refill it according to your needs. The soleplate of the steam iron is made from aluminum, which allows for smooth gliding on all fabrics.
- Wattage: 1440W
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Item Dimensions: 11.5 x 26.9 x 13.6 cm
USHA Aqua Glow Smart Steam Iron
- Smart steam iron - Innovative LED Strip on the handle to indicate operational readiness: -Red light while heating -Green light when ready to iron
- Scratch resistant, easy glide ceramic soleplate. 360° Swivel Cord. Spray : Yes
- Powerful steam output of upto 20 gm / min for quick crease removal
- Large 300 mL water tank for longer ironing session
- Soft Touch grip handle with strip LED on both side.Horizontal and Vertical Steam Burst function for easy removal of wrinklesnkles
The Usha Aqua glow smart iron is stylish, durable, and well-designed. This steam iron uses 2000W power to heat up quicker and produces 20 gm/min steam output. This helps in removing stubborn wrinkles, giving you a smooth finish. This iron has 73 steam vents to evenly distribute steam and 5 fabric settings that allow you to iron different types of fabric. The steam iron’s anti-drip function prevents clothes from getting ruined by the steam.
The steam burst function can be used to remove creases from drapes, curtains, hanging clothes and drapes. The iron’s water tank has a capacity of 300ml, so it will never run dry of steam during long ironing sessions. The soleplate is made of durable ceramic and is scratch-resistant. It can glide smoothly over clothes.
- Wattage: 2000W
- Item Dimensions: 30.2 x 12.4x 15.7 cm
Prestige Cordless Magic Steam Iron
- Steam Burst Mode, Cordless,Power base
- Non Stick Coated Sole Plate, Water Spray
- Adjustable Thermostat Control, Power : 1200 watts
- Shock proof Plastic handle, ISI certified Safety.
- Warranty : 2 Years
The Prestige PSI 11.0 steam iron is elegant, lightweight, and easy to use. It’s available in India. It produces fast and efficient steam thanks to its 1200W power rating. The steam iron is cordless, so you can iron clothes without the need to plug in the cord. This steam iron has an adjustable thermostat control that allows you to set the temperature to suit your needs.
It also features a steam burst mode and a water spray system that makes it easy to remove stubborn creases quickly. The soleplate is nonstick coated, protecting your clothes from scorch marks.
- Wattage: 1200W
- Dimensions of the item: 23.5 x 13.5x 20.5 cm
Black+Decker BD BXIR2202IN 2200-Watt Steam Iron
- Anti-drip feature to avoid any water dripping from the soleplate in case the steam level is not reached
- Ceramic coated sole plate - even heat distribution and best for all types of clothes
- 35g/min continuous steam output and 90g/min steam boost. Weight: 1.4 kg
- Visible water droplets in the water tank means the iron was tested in factory and passed the quality test
- 380ml water storage tank; Cord length: 1.8 m
The Black+Decker BXIR22021N steam iron is ergonomically designed and long-lasting. You will save time and your clothes will look great with the 2200W power consumption. The steam output is 35 gm/min continuously. It also has a 90gm/min steam booster, which makes it easy to remove stubborn wrinkles. The Anti-calc and Self-clean functions can be used to remove limescale buildup and protect your clothes.
This steam iron is ideal for all types of fabrics because it has steam bursting, spray, and vertical steam functions. You won’t need to refill the water tank as often and can produce steam for a longer time. The soleplate is ceramic coated, which helps with even heat distribution.
- Wattage: 2200W
- Voltage: 240 V
- Dimensions of the item: 35.6 x 33.4×41.7 cm
Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000W steam iron
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron.
- Extra large water tank of 350ml. Spray : Yes. Variable steam control
- 11gm of continuous steam
- Powerful steam Shots - 150gm/min
- Vertical ironing, self cleaning with anti-calc function
The Morphy Richards super-glide steam iron is an affordable and well-designed steam iron that costs less than Rs. 2,250 It uses 2000W power consumption to provide sufficient steam to iron your clothes in one go. This steam iron’s 150 gm/min steam shot system will save you time and iron your clothes perfectly. It also has 46 steam holes, which are responsible for distributing the right amount of steam to the fabric. This steam iron has an anti-calc function that flushes out any deposits and is self-cleaning, which prevents the vents from getting clogged.
Vertical ironing, which is a combination of a fine water spray system and ironing, can also be used to give your suits, jackets, and drapes a new look. The 350ml water tank ensures that you have enough steam to last for an extended ironing session. The soleplate has a ceramic coating which is extremely durable and helps you iron your clothes quickly.
- Wattage: 2000W
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Dimensions of the item: 35.8 x 17.7 x 12.9 cm
Bajaj MX-35N 2000W Steam Iron
- Vertical Ironing to iron hanged clothes
- Anti drip and anti scale technology
- 360 Degree swiwel cord
- 210ml tank for uninterrupted ironing, Spray - Yes
- Non-Stick coated sole plate
Bajaj MX-35N steam iron is elegant, powerful, and durable. It has a high heat output of 2,000W and can iron clothes quicker. This steam iron’s 360-degree swivel cord allows for easy movement in all directions. It also has an anti-drip feature that prevents water from leaking while ironing, and a self-cleaning iron property to avoid pore-clogging.
Its steam burst function makes it possible to iron even the most difficult creases. Vertical ironing makes it possible to iron clothes while they hang. It also has variable steam output, which ensures that all fabrics are ironed perfectly. The soleplate is ceramic coated and nonstick so that your clothes don’t get scorch marks at high temperatures.
- Wattage: 2000W
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Dimensions of the item: 30 x 12.8x 15.5 cm
Philips PerfectCare No Burn Steam Iron
The Philips Perfect care Powerlife steam iron is stylish and long-lasting. It heats up quickly and leaves your clothes wrinkle-free with 2400W power consumption. It also has vapor valves, which help with steam dispensing and crisp ironing. This steam iron’s Drip-stop technology prevents water from dripping onto clothes and staining them.
It also features OptimalTEMP technology, which allows you to iron all types of clothes without having to set the temperature repeatedly. The soleplate of the SteamGlide Plus steam iron is nonstick coated ceramic, which ensures a smooth glide and protects the fabric from getting burned.
- Wattage: 2400W
- Dimensions of the item: 31.2 x 12.7x 14.7 cm
iBELL 1600 Watt Steam Iron Box
- 1600 Watts Steam Iron for Fast Heating
- Burst and Spray Option | Variable Steam Control and Self Clean
- Anti-Calc Function | Anti-Drip Function
- Ceramic Coated Sole Plate|Water Spray Function|Continues Steam|Adjustable Thermostatic Control
- Warranty: 1 Year Standard Warranty & 2 Year Additional on FREE Registration
The iBELL Hold The World. Digitally! Steam iron is a durable and stylish steam iron that costs less than Rs. 2,000 in Indian markets. This steam iron heats quickly at 1600W. The 360-degree swivel cable allows for free movement and prevents tangled wires. The 23 steam holes on the soleplate of the steam iron help in the even distribution of steam, making your clothes look fresh and clean in no time. This steam iron is also protected from damage by its Anti-calc and Self-cleaning functions.
A powerful water spray function can be used to smoothen stubborn wrinkles around buttons. The 350ml water tank allows for long steam bursts and ironing sessions. It also features a ceramic soleplate that prevents the fabric from being torn by excessive heat and increases its durability.
- Wattage: 1600W
- Voltage: 240 V
- Dimensions of the item: 26 x 12.5x 31 cm
Tefal Easygliss 2200 Watt Steam Iron
- The fastest and easiest glide by Tefal. 2200W high power for fast heat up and quick action. Power cord length : 2 m
- Patented Durilium soleplate technology that has been acclaimed for over 30 years by millions of consumers in the world for its superior glideability
- Powerful steam boost of 110g/min to remove even the toughest creases
- Anti-drip function to keep the linen spotless
- Continuous steam output of 35g/min from tip, side and heart of the soleplate. Vertical steam feature to iron jackets, coats, sarees, curtains etc
The Tefal Easygliss Steam Iron is a beautiful, durable and efficient iron. The 2,200W power rating ensures that it delivers excellent performance. The steam booster program delivers outstanding functionality and removes wrinkles from different fabrics. Its Anti-calc and anti-drip features make it durable and efficient.
The water tank can hold approximately 270ml water, which saves you the hassle of filling up the tank every now and again. The soleplate features Durilium technology, which has been praised by millions of people around the globe for its incredible gliding abilities for more than 30 years.
- Wattage: 2200W
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Dimensions of the item: 32.4 x 14.7x 17.9 cm
Tefal Maestro Plus 2200W XL Ceramic Soleplate steam iron
- Quick and efficient ironing made easy: Discover hassle-free ironing with quick and efficient results, with dependable performance and enhanced features designed for optimum ease-of-use
- Peak efficiency for quick ironing sessions: Continuous steam output of 35 g/min for efficient ironing sessions, with a 120 g steam boost
- Extra-large ceramic soleplate: An easy-gliding non-stick soleplate with ceramic technology puts effortless ironing within reach, with an extra-large format for quicker results
- Ergonomic steam trigger: Ironing has never been easier, with a highly intuitive ergonomic steam trigger always within reach
- Iron maximum clothes in single stretch, thanks to XL 270 ml water tank
The Tefal Maestro Plus steam iron is simple and elegant, making it easy to use in Indian markets. It is extremely efficient and fast with a 2200W power consumption. With its powerful steam boost of 120 gm/min, it can remove all stubborn wrinkles on all fabrics. This steam iron also has an Anti-drip feature that prevents clothes from becoming stained. It has anti-calc properties that help reduce limescale buildup and increase its durability.
This iron has a 270ml water tank that allows for efficient steam generation. This will ensure that your clothes are wrinkle-free. The soleplate is coated with ceramic, which allows for easy gliding while preventing clothes from getting burned.
- Wattage: 2200W
- Dimensions of the item: 12.2 x 29×17 cm
How do we choose the best steam iron -Research?
These are the most important features of the steamer iron that we considered while compiling this list.
1. Fabric compatibility
Every fabric is different. Steam iron is an excellent tool to have in your arsenal if you have many fabrics to press. Before you buy one, make sure to check for fabric compatibility.
Because of its ease of use and efficiency, steam iron has been a popular choice. To ensure that the appliance lasts for many years, you will need to wipe it down with a damp cloth. Also, remember to empty the water tank after every use. This list includes all durable products that come with an extended warranty.
Safety features are another important aspect to consider when buying a steamer iron. Steam iron is more reliable than other options that need supervision. Steam irons are now a household staple in India, thanks to the availability of new models with automatic shutoff options.
4. Time Efficient
The steam iron is an excellent option for those who are on the move and don’t have much time to iron clothes. The iron’s steam helps to smoothen the most stubborn wrinkles and toughest ones in a shorter time. This allows you to save time in the mornings when you’re running behind.
5. Professional Look
The best way to make your clothes look professional is with a steam iron. The steam from an iron moistens the fibers and makes it easier to press. The steam helps to keep the fibers in place for longer periods of time. This makes your clothes look clean and sharp throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions About Buying a New Steam Iron
These are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding purchasing a steam iron in India (2021).
1. What is the best steam iron to use at home?
The USHA Aqua Glow Smart Steam Iron 2000 W works best at home. The steam iron has 73 steam vents to evenly distribute steam. It also features 5 fabric settings that allow you to iron different types of fabric. The steam iron’s anti-drip function prevents clothes from getting ruined by the steam.
2. What should I look out for when purchasing a steam iron?
Before purchasing a steam iron, you should consider the technology, temperature control setting and weight as well as its design, water tank capacity, and the voltage it consumes.
3. What is better an iron or a steamer?
Steamers are faster and more efficient than irons. Because they are lighter and take up less space, the handheld garment steamers outperform irons in terms of convenience.
These were the top 10 steam irons that you can purchase in 2021. We hope you have found our list of the top steam irons under $100 to help narrow your search. Which iron model interests you most? After extensive research, product analysis, and a thorough comparison of all the irons, we have selected the best irons available in India. You can purchase these steam irons by clicking the Amazon link provided in this article. If you are unsure if any steam irons meet your needs, please double-check the specifications to ensure you’re a knowledgeable buyer.
Last update on 2021-11-28 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API