Cordless vacuum cleaners are a much more efficient and practical option when it comes to keeping your house neat and clean. They are known with different names such as handheld vacuum cleaners, portable vacuum cleaners, Cordless vacuum Cleaners, or Cordfree vacuum cleaners and it may vary as per the brand. But the bottom line is cordless vacuum cleaners are lightweight, easy to use, and work with rechargeable batteries, which means that you no longer need to plug and unplug the vacuum cleaner while moving around the house.
As a cordless vacuum cleaner user, I know how attractive it looks. Cordless vacuum is portable, convenient, and easy to use.
Cordless vacuums are also called battery-powered vacuums as they run on batteries. They are great for those that need to vacuum normal floors, carpet, or other high places, or just want the convenience of not having a cord tying them down.
The common misconception is that cordless vacs are less powerful than corded ones. This is not the case as the power rating scales for cordless and corded vacuums are identical. Some models come with up to 40 minutes of continuous cleaning time when not in “highest power” mode, allowing floors to be cleaned at one pass only, making sure that all dirt and
Before we go into the details of individuals’ vacuums, I will share our top list.
List of Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner in India 2021
|Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Suction Power||Weight||Run time||Warranty||Product Link|
|185 AW||6.12 Kg||Up to 60 minutes||1 Year||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|130 AW||6.12 Kg||Up to 60 minutes||1 Year||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|1.2 Kg||Up to 30 minutes||1 Year||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|100 AW||1.3 Kg||up to 40 min||5 Years||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|120 AW||1.5 Kg||up to 30 min||1 Year||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|130 Watts||2.4 Kg||up to 30 min||1 Year||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|12 KPA||2 Kg||up to 40 min||2 Years||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|10 KPA||3.2 Kg||up to 22-30 mins||1 Year||View Latest Price on Amazon|
|Karcher VC 4i Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum||15 KPA||1.8 Kg||up to 60 min||1 Year||View Latest Price on Amazon|
The benefits of using Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
A cordless vacuum cleaner is also more versatile. Most can handle different types of floors, from wood to carpet, and often come with useful accessories to help clean corners, upholstery, and curtains. Unlike a regular vacuum cleaner, you don’t have to worry about maneuvering the wire around the house, this means less effort and less time spent cleaning.
Types of cordless vacuum cleaner
There are three main types of vacuum cleaners.
The most common type, with a barrel-shaped body and a long, flexible hose. It was the first type to emerge and is still the most easily found on the shelves. They are generally cheaper and have a greater capacity for storing debris when compared to upright cordless vacuum cleaners. They have casters to slide on the floor easily but are usually heavier than vertical models.
This type of cordless vacuum cleaner has a shape more like a mop or mop, being long and thin. They are simpler to use and take up much less space when storing. Many models have a detachable part that doubles as a handheld vacuum for easy use off the floor. It is the most practical model, but the internal storage is smaller and few are able to suck liquids.
A portable vacuum cleaner is the smallest option possible, being used to vacuum small areas, such as shelves and cabinets, or tight spaces. This makes them great options for cleaning cars. They have less suction power and require constant emptying, but are the lightest and easiest to use for vacuuming anything other than floors. Many have extenders that allow the floor to be cleaned, as long as they do not have to vacuum heavy or large debris.
How we tested Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner- Buying Guide | Feature
We did comprehensive testing of all the best cordless vacuum cleaners available in India. We spent hundreds of hours researching the best cordless vacuum cleaners on the market and got our hands dirty testing the top models to ensure you get the best product possible.
We took help from the best available online resources as well as our in-house testing of Dyson and Eureka forbes vacuum cleaner. I personally own Dyson V11 and trust me it’s the best your money can get right now.
Cordless vacuum cleaners are the coolest among all the other vacuum cleaners you can use for your cleaning needs. The cordless vacuum cleaner has positive and negative features. The portable nature of this cleaner attracts many people. You do not have to plug it into your home electric point and you can start to use it anywhere you want.
The suction power of a vacuum cleaner is, in some way, a metric for rating its quality. Modern cordless vacuum cleaners have now equally taken their place at the top along with other popular vacuums. Their powerful suction keeps your premises free of dirt and chemical residue.
The battery capacity of a cordless vacuum cleaner is the most important thing that you need to know when you buy a cordless vacuum cleaner. Because it is directly related to cleaning time and running cost.
The battery capacity of a cordless vacuum cleaner is determined by the amount of charge that can be held. It is measured in milliamp-hours (mAh). The higher the mAh, the longer a cordless vacuum can operate between charges.
Run Time in a single charge
It is related to the above battery capacity point. But you need to be aware that how much run time a cordless vacuum cleaner has depends on the mode you use. If set in high-performance mode, it may not last long on a single charge and so on. One of the first things you want to consider before buying a cordless vacuum cleaner is how long it will run on a single charge.
Attachments are like the icing on the cake. They make your cleaning job easy and quick. Most of the vacuum cleaners available on the market come with different attachments, so you can clean any surface in your home with one single machine.
Attachments come with various features and should fit your cleaning needs and allow you to reach hard-to-clean surfaces like dusting, furniture, carpets, stairs, and corners.
Best cordless vacuum cleaner India 2021-Details
1. Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum
With the Dyson V11 Pro, you get a lightweight cleaner built from Dyson’s most advanced technology to date. The Dyson digital motor V11 drives the brush bar and runs up to 60 minutes of fade-free suction. The motorized brush bar automatically adjusts to every floor type with a simple touch of the button, so you have the right cleaning mode for every floor type.
The new Dyson digital motor V2 combines with more powerful 7-cell lithium-ion batteries generating up to 185 AW of powerful fade-free suction.
The Dyson V11 upright vacuum cleaner turns into a handheld in an instant. It’s the only vacuum that works just as well on both carpet and hard floors.
2. Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
With great 130 AW of strong fade-free suction. it can literally suck the last available dust from the ground, only second to Dyson's most Powerful V11 Pro, this has to be our top recommendation below 40000 Indian rupees. It consistently outperformed other Dyson brands in our tests of the best cordless vacuum cleaners in India.
Comes with fade-free suction across all floors, the Dyson V10 cord-free vacuum cleans every area in your home. Its Soft Roller Cleaner Head simultaneously picks up small dust particles and larger debris from hard floors before removing embedded dirt with an additional Direct Drive Cleaner Head. To make sure your home is left spotless, it has a HEPA filter to protect against allergens and reduce dust.
Features we Liked:
- It has famous Dyson tech to deep clean your home correctly
- You will experience fade-free suction; Takes the only 3.5hrs for a full charge and can run up to 60 mins
- Its unique Soft Roller Cleaner works great to simultaneously picks up small dust particles and larger debris from hard floors
- Works really great on carpets, Direct Drive Cleaner heads penetrate deeper into carpets.
Take note (Cons):
- Price is high compared to competitors
3. Eureka Forbes Drift Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner has a wide range of accessories, a handy storage basket, and a motorized brush along with microfiber filters ensures effortless cleaning in its suction mode. It is adept at cleaning all types of debris including pet hair, wet or dry dirt, food crumbs, and hair, etc.
It can go anywhere, from carpets to corners, and offers a 30-minute uninterrupted cleaning experience. This lightweight vacuum cleaner is truly a versatile one-man-army that can make your outdoor cleaning faster, quieter, and effortless than ever before.
Features we liked (Pros)
- Only Cordless vacuum cleaner with Blower functionality
- Best in class suction power of 17 KPA
- Comes with an inbuilt blower to blow hidden dust in corner areas
- Light in weight, makes it easier to handle and navigate through corners
- Comes with multiple accessories to use which other brands in this price range won’t provide such as upholstery cleaner, pet brush and other multipurpose brush
- A powerful DC motor that runs at 6500 RPM to remove dirt, dust, and mites deep within the soil
- Easy hand free waste handsfree disposal mechanism
Take note (Cons):
- Only 30 mins of battery backup
4. Xiaomi Eco-System Roidmi F8 Storm Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
I think we all Indians are aware of their value for money Products. In our review of Xiaomi, we found it to be extremely convenient to use and made for Indian household requirements.
Instantly transform your dirty floor into a clean one with Roidmi F8 Storm! With a sleek built-in body, it’s lightweight, convenient to carry around, and easy to pick up all the dust along the edges and corners of your house. Plus, when it’s full, simply dump the dust right into the trash bin! So get rid of dust in a more eco-friendly way now!
What we Liked: (Pros)
- 5 years of warranty on the product
- Powerful F8 motor with 80,000 rpm rated at 300 watts generating 100 AW suction power
- 40 mins of run time on a single charge
- weighs about 1.3 kg and features an ergonomic design
- It has a versatile brush that can be used for both hard floors and carpeted floors
- Comes with a transparent glass canister, which lets you keep track of how much dust you’re collecting
- Magnetic holders for wall mounting, allow you to store your vacuum cleaner neatly and recharge it so it is ready for use.
Take note (Cons):
- Charging time is more
5. Eufy by Anker HomeVac S11 Power Stick-Vacuum Cleaner
The Eufy HomeVac S11 Go Cordless Vacuum Cleaner lets you clean surfaces in your home easily and efficiently. Its Dirt-Destroying Suction feature is ideal for deep cleaning carpets, rugs, and floors. It also has a 5-Tier Filtration System to ensure that dust, fine particles, and allergens are kept away from the air you breathe. This vacuum cleaner uses a 2-in-1 Crevice Tool to clean delicate surfaces like grills and car interiors.
What we Liked (Pros):
- Comes with Dual-vortex technology means greater suction power and a tighter seal, which means less air pollution from your vacuum cleaner
- Good battery with up to 40 minutes of backup
- It has great suction power of 120 AW, which can last up to 8 mins
- Comes with 5 tier filtration that safeguards and maximizes motor performance while providing clean airflow for excellent air circulation
- Mini Motorized brush for bed and sofa cleaning
Take note (Cons):
- Can get heated quickly
- Slightly heavier compared to its peers
6. Kent Zoom Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Kent Cordless Vacuum is your new cleaning companion, with its sleek high-tech design and comfortable handle, it makes quick work of household messes. The slim profile and powerful suction of the cordless vacuum enable you to clean surfaces like curtains, carpets, and floors with ease. One of the USP of this vacuum cleaner is washable Hepa Filter, meaning you don't need to worry about purchasing a new once it becomes dirty.
What we Liked (Pros)
- HEPA filters are highly efficient and washable. They reduce air pollution by capturing particulate matter and are easily washed.
- Advanced Force Technology can capture any size dust particles
- The bagless design means no hassle when using filtration bags
- Easy and quick operation for more hygienic cleaning.
- Multi-Nozzle Operation and Handy Fold Operation are available.
Take note (Cons):
- Battery backup is only for Works for 30 minutes continuously.
7. ResQTech India Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This Vacuum cleaner can be your great companion. It brings the cordless convenience, lightweight and complete maneuverability cordless vacuum cleaner is easy to use and cleans dirt and pet hair from the floor/sofa/furniture easily. It also features integrated LED headlights which help in cleaning dark areas.
Features we liked:
- Comes with a high-power digital motor with two modes. Low power mode can be used to vacuum dog hair from hardwood floors, while high power is for deep cleaning and efficient vacuuming of all surfaces, including carpet, walls, curtains, furniture, ceilings, and floors.
- The high capacity Li-ion battery of the Resqtech Spartan cordless vacuum cleaner takes only 4-5 hours full charge
- Battery back up to 40 minutes at low power and 30 minutes at high power, so you don’t have to worry about it dying halfway. To ensure that your battery is charged on time, it has an LED indicator to show the remaining capacity.
- Easy to replace the battery system
8. Geek Glantoir A9 Wireless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Geek Glantoir A9 cordless vacuum cleaner is inbuilt with powerful 120 W DC motor with 10KPA super suction power that sucks out all the dust from both wood and tile floor.
- DUAL SPEED: Suction System Switch between low and high suction speeds effortlessly at flick of a button depending on level of dusting. Large 0.5 L capacity filter cup holds enough dust; while press one button to dust empty.
- ZERO-WIRE: Move over carrying bully bag cleaner with dangling wire say NO to it. Welcome fully portable vacuum cleaner Glantoir A9 with ZERO-WIRE. From Cleaning floor to Electronics trendy Geek A9 suit all.
- ROTOR BARREL: Dust Collection Quick dust collection with microfibre; Smart Horvert Cleaner Head reaches every nook & corner of space. 2 in 1 adjustable brush heads vacuum all leaving no dust behind.
- RECHARGEABLE POWER BEAST: Geek Glantoir A9 rechargeable wireless vacuum cleaner is powered by 2200 mAh Lithium Ion Battery; Running range of 22-30 mins depending on suction speed; charging time Ð 4.5 hrs.
9. Karcher VC 4i Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum
- The German technology Karcher VC 4i Cordless Plus Vacuum Cleaner is "Light as a feather, powerful as a tornado"
- Door-step service available
- Dual handle design ensures comfortable use of vacuum cleaner on both stick and handheld mode for reaching up high and even down below. The lightweight of vacuum cleaner is easily used for cleaning top corners.
- Active hard floor nozzle with big roller enable efficient vacuum cleaning by picking up both big and small dust and large debris simultaneously, avoiding hair twisting problem on the roller
- High speed brushless motor ensures excellent suction performance resulting outstanding vacuuming results
Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners Brands in India
In India, Cordless Vacuum cleaner is becoming a trend and we now have now multiple reputed brands and their product to choose from. Some of the best reputed cordless vacuum cleaner brands in India are.
Dyson has set up multiple offline and online stores in India. Currently, they are the leader in the cordless vacuum cleaner segment. They are now a known brand with a good presence across many Indian cities. Their customer service is prompt and always ready to help their customer choose the best products and great after-sales service.
Eureka forbes is already known for its corded vacuum cleaners. Over the years they have managed to get the trust of Indian customers. They have multiple products in-home appliance segment. Recently they have also entered the cordless vacuum cleaner segment and doing quite well on Amazon
Roidmi (by Xiaomi)
Xiaomi is an established electronic consumer brand in India. Xiaomi has multiple sub-brands or subsidiary brands such as mi. They are known for providing best-in-class products in an affordable price range. Their Vacuum cleaner brand Roidmi has entered into the Indian market and is one of the best Cordless Vacuum cleaners currently on Amazon
Kent is another well Known Indian brand primarily known for its Water filter products. They have diversified and are now into multiple home appliance segments apart from RO UV water filters. Their Cordless Vacuum cleaner is doing good in India.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaners FAQs
Which is the best cordless vacuum cleaner in India?
In My Opinion, currently, Dyson is the best Vacuum cleaner in India. It may be a bit pricey for many of us, but you can not go wrong with the likes of, Riodmi from Xiaomi, Eureka forbes, Kent, and ResQtech.
Price of Cordless Vacuum cleaners in India
In India Price of good quality, the cordless Vacuum cleaner can start anywhere from Rs 7500 and can go up Rs 70000 for likes of Dyson
Can I schedule home demo before buying cordless vacuum cleaners
Companies like Dyson do provide a home or live Video demo in India. You can schedule your demo as per availability. You can also visit the nearby showrooms of almost all big vacuum players to understand their working, handling, installation demo, etc. It may help you understanding handling and related maintenance queries for a better customer experience.
How is Eureka forbes cordless Vacuum Cleaner
We tested Eureka Forbes Drift Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. The company claimed a suction power of 17.7 KPA and met our expectations in terms of picking up smaller dust on the floor and carpet. However, we expected a better battery performance which was missing.
Editor in Chief at RHK. Digital Nerd, Cloud consultant, Customer evangelists!
Last update on 2021-11-28 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API